Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Revision Reflection

I feel like a dig a really big revision of Paper One, possibly more than what i should have had to do. I know it did not quite understand exactly what was required to include in the paper. I summarized more than look at the audience it was focused on. Also, when i tried to depict the audience it was difficult for me to do as well. The article was published in a newspaper, so it should be straight forward to tell that it was for a general audience. However, the writing seemed to be scientific as well since it was about meteorology. It wasnt until i found my second article and realized it was way more scientific to distinguish the big difference. I basically had to change the whole layout of my paper and reorganize it to focus just on a general audience instead of anything to do with scientific. For Paper Two, i did a lot better on what is was supposed to be focused on but had to change the purpose from audience to just comparing the two papers. The second one seemed easier to wrtie, just tried to include a lot more quotes. For the next assignment I hope to get other people to read it first before i submit it so i get another point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment